Monday, November 10, 2014

Forest School Activities



Before gathering any information on Forest Schools, I was stuck on what activities I could possibly do with the children if I were the teacher. Many teachers are used to planning activities for indoors which might make planning activities for outdoors a bit complex. As a teacher, you have to keep in mind of all the children in your class when planning your day. We need to take into account the different levels the children are at as well as any special education children. In a Forest School classroom setting, it is important to include all the children whether they are in a wheelchair, have a disability, or are developmentally delayed. Everyone is included!

I have gathered together a few interesting activities and posted them through my Pinterest Board. Check it out, these activities are even things I would do myself and I’m an adult!!

No comments:

Post a Comment